20 Things About Me
Happy Monday everyone and welcome to my first blog post. I don’t know if i'll be able to keep up with a blog, but I wanted the first one to be a little bit about me and introducing myself to you all. So hello, my name is Natasha and I am the person behind BURDLIFE. BURDLIFE truly has been such a wonderful journey that I never thought in a million years would be what it is now. The people I have met through this and a sense of pride you feel from it becoming your identity is beyond unimaginable. So here’s to…
(20 things I think people should know about me)
- BurdLife started 2 years ago during a challenging time in my life. (Perhaps more on this one day). And for the ones who always ask, BURD means a young lady in Scottish and her life. It is every girl out there and her tiny box of jewelry. (I am super cheesy, so duh)
- I am a black and white kind of a person. Either I love something or I absolutely hate it. There is nothing grey in my life.
- I have a fear of being sad! So much so that I cannot make myself listen to sad songs or watch a sad movie. I will do everything in my power to not be around sad people either.
- I love adventure! I cannot stay at home and chill. I always want to do an activity and be on the move. I also get bored real quick.
- I cannot focus on one thing! Just cannot and therefore I almost don’t get anything done in a day. Possibly the hardest part in working for yourself & BURDLIFE journey.
- I cannot have 100 unread emails or notifications on my phone! I have to read and reply to every email or text as soon as received or I'll never respond and quite possibly forget all about it.
- Favorite color WHITE! If I could have an entire wardrobe white I so would!
- Cannot stand rude or negative people. It’s the biggest turnoff for me.
- I am possibly too positive about everything and I know it annoys many people, but you cannot have a burning candle and not light other candles too. You just cannot.
- I’ll be your biggest cheerleader. Nothing fills my heart more than seeing the people I love happy and thriving at whatever they do.
- I love people way too quickly and let go of what is not working quickly too. I don’t have a habit of missing people or things too much.
- I love online shopping! Absolutely addicted and I think that's how BURDLIFE came about too! I just wanted to provide people with easy convenient hassle free Jewelry shopping! I take too much pride in our customer service! If you ever need an answer at 2 in the morning, I'll be there to answer all your questions and demo our jewelry too!
- Love salads and green juices.
- If you like hiking, then we can be best friends.
- I love story telling. I can talk for hours and laugh endlessly.
- All my best friends first found me super annoying cause of my obnoxious laugh and loud personality, quite honestly I would find it annoying too, but they love me now.
- I love working out and trying out new classes. From yoga to aerobics to soul cycle, I’ll be the first person to sign up for them all.
- I believe in Allah 100% and maybe that’s why I don’t stress over things at all. He is the best planner and his plans never fail to surprise me.
- I find it really hard to share my secrets or life with the people I know, but strangers I meet on the plane or randomly at a coffee shop they’ll know them all.
- I believe happiness, faith and laughter is the cure for everything. Life is not hard only we make it too complicated.
I truly want to thank every soul out there who has trusted and believed in BURDLIFE. You don’t understand how you have helped me become a better person and touch my heart with your kind comments and excitement for all the pieces. I feel so blessed to be able to do what I love doing most and meeting you all in person just makes my heart the happiest. Love you all so much and thank you for EVERYTHING!
Photographer: Brenda Holloway Photography
P.S I would love to know you all too. So leave at least 1 thing that you think I should know about you.
Leave a comment