Assistant Manager, Social + Community event manager APPLY NOW
The Assistant Manager, Social + Community responsibilities are wide and varied, requiring that they be highly adaptable and comfortable with pivoting easily. The ideal candidate would be creative and logistical with the ability to see the brand from a 360 view to support our BURDLIFE community and social strategy.
This role will be responsible for channel management, planning, analytics and on-going community initiatives while reporting into the Senior Marketing & Store Manager. They will be responsible for working closely with cross-functional team members, including but not limited to — brand marketing, PR, influencer, events , content production and retailer support. While also assist with the Store Manager and day to day Retail store responsibilities.
- Assist day-to-day channel management from ideation to execution; including mapping out all retail displays, creating asset briefs, planning, and maintaining an organized social calendar for the store.
- Responsible for assisting the Store Manager with inventory and customer service. Help sell and train sales floor team.
- Support and grow BURDLIFE community programs inclusive of social content partnerships, events and community driven brand initiatives while deepening community relationships
- Assist with trend research, platform innovation and best practices to grow social platforms while elevating overall brand social
- Monitor and track social events turnout and track sales.
- Collaborate with our Customer Service Team, sharing key questions/inquiries from the Burdlife online community.
- Collect and manage all data from online community polls & in store customer requests.
- Support retail partner social requests as needed
- Maintain and organize all notable social content within Dropbox
- Assist with ad hoc marketing projects including photo shoots, events, marketing mailers, etc.
- Assist in packing orders from online store and answer customer inquiries.
- BA in Marketing, Communications or related field preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience in social media or brand marketing—preferably in jewelry / fashion. Including retail experience.
- Passion for jewelry and building community & passion for charities and give back programs.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Excel, Word and Keynote. Adobe Suite a plus!
- Eager, can-do positive attitude
- Self-starter—able to execute upon multiple projects and against tight deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills
- Collaborative, open minded and able to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Must be based in Houston, TX and within 10 mile radius from the store.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Commission pay
- Bonus pay
|||BURDLIFE MKT STORE - 600 N Shepherd Drive, #198, Houston, TX 77007|||BURDLIFE Team||||||.xXI.c2eDbOjwDZy|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false