Sales Associate Team Member APPLY NOW
Sales Associate Team Member
We are looking for a motivated, bubbly personality that is good with people and has a passion for jewelry. We want someone that connects well with our customers and team that will assist them in styling their pieces. LOVE TO SMILE and TALK TO PEOPLE.
- Working to create connections with customers for a seamless in-store experience.
- Contributes to a positive and professional work environment and collaborates with other team members.
- Building sales and guest following by styling customers and engaging positively.
- Maintaining the sales floor and actively working with products including: stocking, replenishing, straightening, displaying and merchandising
- Proactively educates himself/herself on product knowledge, campaign promotions and merchandising standards
- Understands and follows all company policies and procedures
- Performs stores opening and closing procedures.
- Must be able to do Piercings and Permanent Jewelry (Training provided)
- 1-2 years of retail/ sales experience.
- High school diploma
- Own form transportation and lives in the general Houston area
- Strong merchandising and visual skills
- Ability to work weekends, nights and holidays
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills; able to execute tasks efficiently
- Proactive and creative problem solving ability
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to multi-task and balance multiple priorities
- Proficient computer skills
|||BURDLIFE MKT STORE - 600 N Shepherd Drive, #198, Houston, TX 77007|||||||||CDgGnz1mQJ8nZJ63|||PART_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||