Store Manager - Houston Heights Location APPLY NOW
Our mission at BURDLIFE has always been to surprise and delight you with unexpected, distinctive pieces for your everyday outfits and those very special moments. We believe that jewelry should make you feel happier and much more vibrant darling humans. We also believe jewelry should not break the bank and promises compliments every time you cross those curious eyes. Jewelry to me are like love letters that have a scent of romantic hearts. Moments on the lips and now moments on your body. Loved and so cared for.
We are looking for a motivated, bubbly personality that is good with people and has a passion for jewelry. We want someone that connects well with our customers and team that will assist them in styling the pieces.
- Working to create connections with customers for a seamless in-store experience.
- Contributes to a positive and professional work environment and collaborates with other team members.
- Building sales and guest following by styling customers and engaging positively.
- Maintaining the sales floor and actively working with products including: stocking, replenishing, straightening, displaying and merchandising
- Proactively educates himself/herself on product knowledge, campaign promotions and merchandising standards
- Understands and follows all company policies and procedures
- Performs stores opening and closing procedures.
- 2+ years of retail/ sales experience.
- High school diploma
- Own form transportation and lives in the general Houston area
- Strong merchandising and visual skills
- Ability to work weekends, nights and holidays
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills; able to execute tasks efficiently
- Proactive and creative problem solving ability
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to multi-task and balance multiple priorities
- Proficient computer skills
Who Are You
- Analytical Thinking + Innovative
- Active Learning + Learning Strategies
- Complex Problem Solving
- Leadership & Social Influencer
- Self Management
- Technology use + Development
- Working with people and Collaborative
- Technology Motivative + Control
- Technology Design + Programing
- Resilience, Stress Tolerance and Flexibility
- Reasoning and Problem Solving
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Commission + Bonuses
|||BURDLIFE MKT STORE - 600 N Shepherd Drive, #198, Houston, TX 77007|||BURDLIFE Team||||||PnUgcbKvp10knnIT|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||YEAR|||range||||||50000|||65000|||true