Floor Lead - MKT Heights APPLY NOW
Floor Lead - MKT Heights
The Floor Lead responsibilities are wide and varied, requiring that they be highly adaptable and comfortable with pivoting easily. The ideal candidate would be creative and logistical with the ability to see the brand from a 360 view to support our BURDLIFE community and Customer Service.
This role will be responsible for channel management, planning, analytics and on-going community initiatives while reporting into the management team. They will be responsible for working closely with cross-functional team members, including but not limited to. Lead the floor team and motivate them to provide the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE.
- Assist day-to-day channel management from ideation to execution; including mapping out all retail displays, creating asset briefs, planning, and maintaining an organized the store.
- Responsible for assisting the Store Manager with inventory and customer service. Help sell and train sales floor team.
- Lead the floor and reach 100% of that days goals
- Help and motivate the team to doing the same
- Engage with customers and provide excellent customer service.
- Loves to SMILE and talk to customers
- Loves Jewelry and very creative in styling and designing Customers Outfits with BURDLIFE jewelry and their Ears
- Must do Ear Piercings and provide excellent knowledge for aftercare
- Maintain a client List
- Must be on time for every shift.
- 1-3 years retail experience
- Passion for jewelry and building community & passion for charities and give back programs.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Excel, Word and Keynote. Adobe Suite a plus!
- Eager, can-do positive attitude
- Self-starter—able to execute upon multiple projects and against tight deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills
- Collaborative, open minded and able to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Must be based in Houston, TX and within 10 mile radius from the store.
30 hrs commitment + Holidays
|||BURDLIFE MKT STORE - 600 N Shepherd Drive, #198, Houston, TX 77007|||BURDLIFE Team||||||wy21Vu9DtI6XHq.i|||PART_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||